Yoga & Psyche | Trauma Healing ONLINE IMMERSION AUGUST 29-30 2020
LIVESTREAM COURSE | Trauma Healing & Thriving through Integrating Somatic Experiencing and Yoga.
August 29-30, 2020
Saturday & Sunday | 10 am–5:30 pm
$350 | $299 by July 31
Interactive participation via Zoom Conferencing with Mariana Caplan and her in-person workshop participants to be held Saturday-Sunday August, 29-30, 2020 @YogaTree San Francisco.
In these workshop author, yoga teacher, and psychotherapist Mariana Caplan, PhD, MFT, E-RYT 500 will guide participants step-by-step in how to practically combine the benefits of yoga with somatic practice, depth psychology, and neuroscience to support the processing of difficult mind-states and emotions, heal trauma, and open new gateways to yoga’s physical, psychological, and spiritual benefits.
In this training you will:
• Discover how to use psychological inquiry to amplify yoga — turning it into a powerfully effective "free therapy on the mat".
• Apply the insights of psychology in a practical way to your own yoga practice, teaching, professional work, and personal life.
• Discover how to bring core practices of Somatic Experiencing® into yoga practice and teaching, and counseling/psychotherapy in order to receive and offer deeper psycho-somatic benefits.
• Understand the practices of Somatic Experiencing including resourcing, titration, and pendulation.
• Delve into the many emotional layers of asana and yoga practice for trauma healing and recovery.
• Learn to use yogic practices to enhance therapeutic work with clients.
For more information: Mariana@YogaandPsyche.com
Yoga & Psyche
Trauma Healing & Thriving through Integrating Somatic Experiencing
Mariana Caplan, PhD, MFT, E-RYT 500 is a yoga teacher, psychotherapist, and author of 8 books including the new Yoga & Psyche: Integrating the Paths of Yoga and Psychology for Healing, Transformation and Joy (Sounds True, 2018) and Eyes Wide Open: Cultivating Discernment on the Spiritual Path. She has been teaching worldwide since 1997. Discover her new book and jump into the world of Yoga & Psyche at YogaandPsyche.com