Yoga & Psyche | Trauma Healing ONLINE IMMERSION
Trauma Healing & Thriving through Integrating Somatic Experiencing and Yoga. (LIVESTREAM REGISTRATION)
November 2-3, 2019 Saturday & Sunday | 10 am–5:30 pm (PST)
Coming live from Yoga Tree Training Center, 175 De Haro St.San Francisco • (415) 655-3936
All participants will have access to the course video through December 23, 2019.
Join author, yoga teacher, and psychotherapist Mariana Caplan, PhD, MFT, E-RYT 500 for this LIVESTREAM IMMERSION from anywhere in the world (Pacific Standard Time.) Also all participants will have access to the course videos through December 23, 2018. You will participate in the course with others to learn to combine the benefits of yoga with somatic practice, depth psychology, and neuroscience to support the processing of difficult mind-states and emotions, heal trauma, and open new gateways to yoga’s physical, psychological, and spiritual benefits.
Participants in this training will:
• Discover how to use psychological inquiry to amplify yoga — turning it into a powerfully effective "free therapy on the mat".
• Apply the insights of psychology in a practical way to your own yoga practice, teaching, professional work, and personal life.
• Discover how to bring core practices of Somatic Experiencing® into yoga practice and teaching, and counseling/psychotherapy in order to receive and offer deeper psycho-somatic benefits.
• Understand the practices of Somatic Experiencing including resourcing, titration, and pendulation.
• Delve into the many emotional layers of asana and yoga practice for trauma healing and recovery.
• Learn to use yogic practices to enhance therapeutic work with clients.
This program qualifies for the Yoga Tree Advanced Teacher Training program and continuing education credit with the Yoga Alliance.
12 CEs for Psychologists, Masters Level Mental Health Professionals & Nurses who take the course in-person as well as online participants who take the course during actual course hours ($50 CE processing fee).
*We value global participation. Please inquire for tuition equivalency outside of the United States.
For more information: Mariana@YogaandPsyche.com
Yoga & Psyche
Trauma Healing & Thriving through Integrating Somatic Experiencing
Mariana Caplan, PhD, MFT, E-RYT 500 is a yoga teacher, psychotherapist, and author of 8 books including the new Yoga & Psyche: Integrating the Paths of Yoga and Psychology for Healing, Transformation and Joy (Sounds True, 2018) and Eyes Wide Open: Cultivating Discernment on the Spiritual Path. She has been teaching worldwide since 1997. Discover her new book and jump into the world of Yoga & Psyche at YogaandPsyche.com
Workshop Return Policy
Full payment is required to reserve a space in workshops. All workshops are non-refundable. Cancellations made two weeks or more prior to workshop start date will be issued credit for future online events by Mariana Caplan. No credit will be given for cancellations made less than two weeks prior to workshop start date.
ALL WORKSHOPS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.